TO GEL OR NOT TO GEL (BROW EDITION)

by - October 12, 2017

Blogging and Beauty on a Budget.


SO for a week straight I have been using this Essence Brow and Eyelash clear gel, and let me tell you! 
I will not stop, so if anyone has recently seen my eyebrows they are such a hot mess, mainly for the fact that i am growing them out, COMPLETELY! Which, and please trust me its not easy, I cringe when I just think that one hair might be out of place but I needed a change and i naturally have very thick brows and I wanted to grow it out and shape it while leaving it as naturally thick as possible. 

So for this reason I refrained from using brow products because I wanted the process to be as natural and organic as possible. And I am now at the end stages and I'm now planning which shape I would prefer and why. Of course it needs to suite your face shape, your eye shape and all your other facial features in order for them to be successful. 

So this is where the gel came in, not only have i managed to get the desired shape and thickness id been dreaming about, I also found a product that works well on its own and has not dried my brows out in a any way. In fact my eyebrows are looking luscious and compared to the last 5 months of growing it out I was in need of some great things happening to my brows. 

My over all evaluation, thoughts PLEASE go and get yourself some Essence eyebrow and eyelash clear gel. It dries in under a minute and it keeps your shape all day, you can even wear it over any brow powder or brow pigment of your choosing and it will not budge. For a product that is only R59.00 its well worth it. Its such a great investment who loves wearing their eyebrows natural with no added pigment such as myself. 

So go out and get yourself this amazing product and don't forget to tag me with your thoughts. 

Yours truly
TakkiesandTulips 

Products shown: 
Essence eyebrow and eyelash gel in (clear)- Retails and Dis-chem for about R59.00





You May Also Like

0 comments